Gail Cruz-Macapagal, the Country Director of DynaQuest Technology Services Inc., has been included in the “2022 Rising Women in Crypto Power List” organized by the Cryptonomist.
Out of the 700 nominations from this year, the 2022 Crypto Power List of the Women in Crypto, the list was carefully finalized to this year’s fifteen finalist:
2022 Rising Women in Crypto Power List winners (in no particular order):
- Lauren Ingram, Founder of Women of Web3
- Tavonia Evans, Founder of GuapCoin
- Oluchi Enebeli, Founder of Web3Ladies
- Yasmin Johal, Financial Services Regulation Associate at CMS
- Gabriella M Kusz, CEO of the Global Digital Asset and Cryptocurrency Association
- Lisa Loud, Co-Founder and CEO of FLUIDEFI
- Irina Karagyaur, Head of Ecosystem Growth and Business Development at Unique Network
- Gail Cruz Macapagal, Counter Director of DynaQuest & Founder of Women in Blockchain Philippines
- Naomi Metzger, Professional Athlete & NFT Creator
- Lisa Francoeur, Chief Revenue Officer of Crypto Tutors
- Young Ukrainian of the Year – Valentyna Dynovska, Communication Expert at the World Smart Cities Forum
- Social Media Influencer of the Year – Maliha Abidi, Founder of Women Rise
- Newcomer of the Year – Leanne Holder, CEO of Giving to Services
Gail is the Country Director of DynaQuest Technology Services Inc., Gail is the founder of the of EMPOWERED WOMEN OF BLOCKCHAIN WOMEN PH, an annual publication that recognizes the ground-breaking Filipino women as leaders, experts, and innovators of Blockchain. Gail was named among the 2021 – 2022 Most Influential Filipino Women of Blockchain. Today, Gail has worked on numerous Blockchain projects from Economic Solutions to Strategic Management of Blockchain Transformation. Gail is among the most sought-after speaker in the Philippine Blockchain Forums and Women-Centric Technology and Empowerment Events.
Gail is the Founder of Women in Blockchain Philippines and Country Representative of Humanility (Philippines), a non-profit organisation dedicated to the emancipation and rehabilitation of once abandoned and abused children.
Recently, DynaQuest organised a fundraising event for these street children and Gail spearheaded the launch of the Humanility ‘From Street to School Art’ NFT collection in partnership with Likha and Air Media, with 76 unique, hand drawn NFTs expressing the hopes, dreams and aspirations of each child. The goal of the collection is to highlight the young artists using NFT’s technology to recognise the individual creator.
“I am humbled to be part of the 2022 Rising Women in Crypto Power List, and to be among the women who are at the forefront of Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. As a woman and also a Filipina, who represent the Philippines, I hope this recognition inspire more women in the Philippines to move forward with their ideas and further push the innovation score of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in the Philippines.” said Gail.