The International ICT Awards is the premiere awards ceremony in the Philippines and now in its 14th year of recognizing companies that excel and elevate innovation in the country’s ICT sector, this year’s theme was “Transcending Excellence”, an apt observance of the times where the world’s leading conglomerates and technology providers are doing more by using technology as a solutions basis in improving societal development, uplift emerging economies and make an impact in transforming people’s lives.
The winners for this year’s 14th International ICT Awards are:
- Best Company of the Year for ICT Services for Health – COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS PHILIPPINE, INC.
- Best Software Development and Information Technology Company of the Year – INFOR PSSC, INC.
- Best Contact Center & BPO Company of the Year – CONCENTRIX CVG PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Best Global In-House Services Company of the Year – LEXMAR CEBU
- Best Company of the Year Outside National Capital Region (NCR) – WIPRO PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Most Innovative Company of the Year – INFOR PSSC, INC.
- Best Foreign-Owned Company of the Year – CONCENTRIX CVG PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Best Employer of the Year – CONCENTRIX CVG PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Best Company of the Year – CONCENTRIX CVG PHILIPPINES, INC.
Despite the pandemic, the 14th International ICT Awards pushed thru last Sunday, August 8, 2020 as a prime time televised gala under the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC) and the event was the first iteration to have been streamed live over at its official Facebook page. In working with and thriving despite the times, the Philippines’ ICT sector remains robust and flexible enough to enable and recognize innovators that are transforming the nation’s ICT capabilities into the roaring twenties.
Official site: http://www.ictawards.org.ph/
About the International ICT Awards
The International ICT Awards is now in its 14th year as the leading and most prestigious annual ICT awards event in the Philippines. Major milestones in the history of the event have been:
What started in 2006, when the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) Board of Trustees approved the proposal of its First Vice President, Richard Mills, to organize an annual international ICT awards event to recognize excellence and raise public awareness of the best companies in the then-nascent call-center and business process outsourcing industry in the Philippines.